Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Excitement

I'm so super excited about Valentine's day. I'm working on my homemade valentines and getting excited! Hubby and I decided to celebrate a day later because everything is always on sale (can you say twice the chocolates for the price of one?!), but I wish we could celebrate the WHOLE month--we kind of do. I've already decided the special breakfast treats I"m going to make hubby, I'm halfway finished my valentines for my friends, and I purchased the cutest little bags to put my v-day treats in for the people we love. I'm doing a pink and red theme for the treats (I know, so creative), but I still have one trial run to do =]
Well, I'll share all my yummy treats, the cute vday cards, and how Scotty and I celebrate (we aren't doing big gift or anything) after the fact, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, here's a little video of Scotty and Banana! Aren't they cute? =] (Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken from my phone)




No comments:

Post a Comment