Saturday, February 18, 2012

clean

That is the goal for my house: clean. Yesterday Scotty and I cleaned for two hours. vacuuming, doing dishes, laundry-you name it we did it. The kitten, whom we now aren't sure the sex of, has been very high maintenance. We basically have to hold her all day, let her play for two hours total spread throughout the day, feed her in increments, and take her to the litter box periodically so she doesn't poop on the floor. That being said, we just haven't been cleaning. Yesterday I put an end to it, and I'm so glad. Although she pooped on the floor 3 or 4 times yesterday, the house still got clean, and even though there's already litter that's gotten on the carpet (from Cocoa Bean pushing the litter everywhere) I'm still glad we vacuumed.
Anyway I can barely keep my eyes open from being so tired (and this post probably makes no sense), so I have to go to bed now.
Longer, more interesting, better quality post tomorrow!
Thanks for reading,
Mrs. E =]

No comments:

Post a Comment