Monday, February 13, 2012

Cocoa Bean

So here's the story of how Banana got a little sister.
One of the sales reps at my job was given a kitten at one of his appointments to bring to the office. The giver told him to use her as an office cat. No one was in the office the whole weekend, and he isn't a cat person apparently...Well he didn't feed her for three days. She is under a pound and not even six weeks old. Dana called me today and told me the story. Scotty and I couldn't imagine anyone ever treating a defenseless animal that way so we told her to bring the kitty over. We bought kitten milk and had a tray of it waiting for her. She was the absolute cutest fur ball. We couldn't possibly let her go, so now Banana has a sister!
As I've said in the past, our camera is really crappy so here are some horrible shots of the amazing fur ball!


She's seriously the size of my hand. We love her already!
Better pictures tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,
Mrs. E =]

No comments:

Post a Comment