Thursday, February 2, 2012

Posters and Cravings

Today I finally took out the glue, scissors, and papers to make some posters for work! My office isn't drab, but it could definitely use some TLC. I'm hoping I can make some posters to spruce up the office with fun colors, more organized information (right now everything is posted all together which makes it hard to find what you're looking for), and just a cheery scenery. I'm also hoping to earn some Cutco bucks...=]
Can I digress for a second and just say how much I adore working with my bff, Dana?! We have been best friends since we were five! Anyone would be lucky to call her a friend. She's my best friend and an awesome co-worker.

Tonight I want a donut so badly that I just bribed Scotty with a 20 minute massage to go and get one. I know we are trying to cut down on our sugar intake, but I [am PMSing] really want to indulge.

                                             Here's a look at my awesome work posters:

                                   Haha, we had some fun playing with a giant sword at work...
                                                         This is the famous Dana!
                           Dana and I before senior prom =] Both in BCBG Max Azria dresses
  
My maid of honor giving a spectacular speech at my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment