Friday, March 9, 2012

Pondering

This morning has been spent pondering. A lot went on yesterday, and I can't help but think about it.

Last night, at the end of the night, I had some friends over to play some games. It was all fun, and it was quite hilarious, but after our first game, my stomach started doing that thing. You know, the thing where it hurts like something's eating you from the inside. No matter how you sit or adjust your snug pants it kind of gnaws at you...yeah I've been pondering it. WHAT IS GNAWING AT ME FROM THE INSIDE?! It makes me pretty crabby and not as fun to be around =/

Another thing of ponder-worth proportion. I wish I lived in the south. As in, somewhere where winters are mild (like the one we had this winter). There really isn't too much holding hubby and I here. We rent, we're not really invested in our jobs, etc. Things in the south are just more our style, weather, and {depending where you are, price range}. The only thing really holding us back is I could never be far away from our {my} family. I like to see my rents about once a week, so I just can't picture not having that luxury. We have such a great support system here. I don't know how other people do it!

Yeah, we are pondering a lot right now!

Thanks for reading,
Mrs. E =]

No comments:

Post a Comment