Friday, May 18, 2012

Wept

A dear family friend sent this to me the other day. I knew it would be moving, so I didn't open it right away. The thing is, when someone prefaces it with "this reminds me of you and Scott," I get nervous. You see, usually it is moving or something that makes me cry. This was no exception.

http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/the-story-of-ian-larissa

Please watch. Please reflect. Be grateful. No, Scotty's brain was not affected; it was his spine. But, I understand just a fraction of what this beautiful couple experiences.
My words are still...unsatisfactory right now. I just cannot process all the emotions I have when I viewed this and while I reflect.
God is great. He is awesome and faithful to his people. I love him and will praise him. NO matter.

May you all be blessed and praise God for your blessings this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment