Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Days Like This

"Momma said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my momma said"

Ah, yes, today was one of those days. Work was trying, my hair was a mess, my face is broken out, and I'm pretty sure I'm PMSing. Here's the things, though. I let them feed into each other to a degree. The fact that I'm PMSing means that my face will of course break out. Since my face was broken out (and I covered it up horribly) I didn't even bother looking cute for work. Since I didn't look cute/put any effort into my appearance, my whole day was kind of off. I guess what I'm saying is that there will be days like this, but I should work harder to do what I can to make them better. Maybe if I had spent an extra ten minutes to get ready before work I would have had a little confidence boost.

Today wasn't horrible, but it was just off.

Anyone else have a "day[s] like this" this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment