Thursday, December 27, 2012

Marry a Guy Like Mine

Hey ladies,
Marry a guy like mine. Obviously not mine (he's taken-duh!), but definitely someone who has some of the same awesome qualities. I get that everyone has different tastes, but you should aim for a kind, patient, and gentle guy. Someone who responds with a smile, nod, and "whatever you want, honey," when you tell them "if the baby is a girl, I actually think I want to change the whole nursery theme." Spend your time with someone who is laid back and mostly non-argumentative. Finding a guy who lets you discard his gross graphic tees in lieu of higher end duds is a total plus. Absolutely find a guy who finds happiness in making you happy (whether that's by taking you on surprise Starbucks dates on weeknights, getting you a gift you wouldn't splurge on yourself, or watching trashy reality tv with you). Scott is far from perfect. He has many flaws that sometimes annoy me, but no one is perfect (including me--big time!). I'm just saying, if you're ever wondering hmmm what are some good husband qualities, Scotty has almost all of them. I love that guy.

^Scott brushing off and us laughing at me tipping him over while being introduced for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Scott Edwards!


^Scott totally cool and collected in Mexico when I kind of freaked out while snorkeling-making us go back. That guy was completely unfazed and not mad at all for me cutting the excursion short. (please excuse my gross snorkel mask hair!)

Just my handsome husband on our honeymoon!


My man is just too awesome.

Well, Scotty, if you're reading this just know that I adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment