Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Feel Like An Elf

Our tree is fully "dressed" (ok, it has been for awhile), the lights are up in the front of the house, and I've wrapped almost all the presents! I still have to wrap my mom's, one of Scott's, and my brother's. Then, I just have to stuff Scott's stocking! I feel pretty relaxed about it all--not stressed or overwhelmed.

Here are a couple of pictures from the past week of festive Christmas things ;)


^Our gorgeous tree! The cats love to play under the tree and mess up the skirt, so we're putting all the gifts on the bookcase next to it. (I'll add a pic after Christmas of what it all looks like with all the gifts in there, too because I think it looks so sweet!)

^ A close-up of my wrapping for Scotty. He has two gifts in one box and has another gift bag I have to stuff.


^My view from the office. My brother was putting up the lights and Cocoa was watching very intently. I wish I got one without glare of Max, but I still think it's kind of cool/funny!

(I didn't include pictures of me and Scott from going to see the Nutcracker on Sunday, but I will include them in my post tomorrow.)

I hope everyone has had a festive December thus far!




No comments:

Post a Comment