Sunday, December 30, 2012

20 weeks (so late!)

I hit halfway (20 weeks) the day after Christmas! Unfortunately, I was sick with a cold, so I was in no mood to take any pictures! I'm happy it was just a cold, but boy it stinks to feel so crappy and not really be able to take anything for it. On Saturday, I finally got prettied up to go to our cousin, Megan's, engagement party.

Since it was snowing most of Saturday, Scott had to shovel the driveway before we left so the photos were hurried.


(Photos taken at 20weeks 3days)
I FINALLY POPPED. There is no hiding that there is a BABY in there anymore! Although most people have been saying I'm still pretty 'small' I feel huge (already!). I know that I'll only get bigger, but it's still so surreal looking down and seeing a huge belly!

Despite the whole cold I had this past week, I've felt a little better pregnancy wise. I'm feeling baby move more and more each night, which is just amazing. Tonight I swore I could see the kick from the outside, but my mind could be playing tricks on me.

My sweet tooth is off the charts this week, but I'm thinking it's because of all the Christmas cookies!

I've also started to notice that I have been rubbing my belly a lot subconsciously. At the party last night I had my hand on my belly rubbing almost the whole time. I think it helps me feel connected to baby (and maybe I'm unknowingly protecting myself from grabby hands?).

Anyway, we find out the sex tomorrow (if baby cooperates)! We are so excited. More importantly, though, I'm nervous to see if our baby is growing and healthy in there. Honestly, a healthy baby is 100% my wish/priority. I will be thrilled with a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment