Thursday, December 20, 2012

19-Almost Half-way!

As promised, here are some pictures from before Scotty and I went to see the Nutcracker on Sunday. We went with my mom. Traditionally, just my mom and I go every year, but Scott had never been, so my mom gifted us tickets for Christmas. He loved it!




I'm 19 weeks 1 day today! On Wednesday I'll officially be half-way! I have a feeling the second half will be the even faster than the first. 

I've finally started feeling baby move more frequently. It feels like something (like a big goldfish?) rolling around in my lower abdomen. It usually happens after I eat and I lay down/stay still. Just yesterday I started feeling a little bit different types of movement- flipping and more distinct kicks? It's so crazy and awesome. 


Second week in a row with this scarf...but oh how I love it. It's also kind of covering up my butt...which is a bummer, because I've got a nice butt going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment