Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just an Outfit

My hubby has a bad headache today, so I just snapped a couple of outfit pics on my phone today in our horrific painted mirror in the guest room.
(This outfit was for work at the nursing home! I love it there. We did exercise, history, lunch, wii bowling, and a craft. It was a fairly easy day, but I just love chatting up the residents!)



Shirt: thrifted, Belt: so old have no clue, Skirt: charlotte russe a long time ago, Shoes: Aldo

I know telling you where I got my clothes is basically pointless since they're all from forever ago, but at least I know how to incorporate old pieces into my wardrobe for years!


2 comments:

  1. I love your belt! And no worries, I keep pieces of clothing FOREVER, too. If it still fits me and is in good condition, I can always find a way to work it into a current outfit! :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not the only one who reworks my clothing for different phases! No point in getting rid of it and then re-buying later. Granted, some stuff (trendy stuff) I have to donate if I don't wear it--Hate Clutter!!!

      Delete