Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feeling Productive

This morning someone lit a fire under my butt! The moment I woke up, I started my day the productive way. By 11am I was so proud of all the things I accomplished. Yes, I will brag about it now. I:
-folded and put away two loads of laundry.
-washed alll of the dishes from dinner last night and breakfast this morning.
-picked up our bedroom.
-made the bed.
-tidied up the living room.
-ate breakfast.
-took out the trash and changed out the bags.
-took inventory of the kitchen and made a grocery list.
-drove to the mailbox to mail our last tax form.
-went grocery shopping.
-put away all of our groceries.

Oh, and I managed to under-spend on our groceries this week while still buying some fun extras.

I feel like I am on the top of the world! Next on my to-do list, do an outfit post, and enjoy the rest of my downtime before going to work this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment