Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chilly April?

I'm laying in bed with a sleeping Scotty next to me, basically freezing my mint green little toes off. I have my sheet, comforter, and blanket over me, and my feet are seriously still ice cubes. One of my least favorite things is having cold, clammy feet. Grrrr. I'm going to have to put socks on!!! Why is today so chilly??!!

Today I am thankful for family. I drove my dad to the airport today. He is visiting his mom, and I wasn't working, so it made most sense for me to drive him. I have avoided driving to the airport or back solo for years. Scotty is the driver of the family. He is great with directions and doesn't get stressed very easily. I am the exact opposite. Well, today I conquered the airport drive! I'm so proud of myself *pats self on back*

I also got to hang out with my mom a little bit tonight. We had apps at Applebees, so it was a fun little outing with my momma.

Here's a lovely visual of bonding time for me and Nanners:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm digging your style! I'd really like to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute.
    Followed. If you would like, then maybe you'll visit me someday.
    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete