Friday, March 22, 2013

Little Guy Style

Caff Style

Caff Style by viclovesny on Polyvore

I think I've mentioned before that I'm not really into the typical monsters and cars little boy clothes. I'm much more into dressing my little guy like I dress his dad. I love the look of little guys in old man sweaters, collared shirts, and laid-back beach bum wear. Although I have plenty of the "typical" baby clothes (sometimes you just need some 'athletic' OshKosh onesies when they're on sale for 99cents!), I also have stocked up on some style pieces for the little dude.

Above is a set of idea baby/toddler style for him. I do not intend to buy all the pieces, though. You can't really justify spending $30 consistently on clothing that will last him about 3 months (if that!). The set does accurately depict my love of grey, nautical, and stripes, of which we have plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment