Saturday, March 16, 2013

Baby Shower!

This week I didn't do a belly picture/bumpdate, but all these baby shower pictures will hopefully make up for it!

We had the baby shower today, and it was amazing! I feel beyond blessed by everyone coming and celebrating with me and Scotty. I missed those who couldn't be there, but it was awesome knowing that they were still thinking of us.


 ^Here's the invite, tag, and sheet I designed with out theme.
 Little goodie bags of chocolate for our guests to take.

 Some of the food lol. We also had little sandwiches, fruit, cookies, and cake-yum!


 OUR NAME! He will be named Caffrey =]

 I couldn't snap a picture of my cake before we started cutting it. It was carrot cake with buttercream.
 Excited about the stroller and car seat! We got the Britax B-Agile and B-Safe.
 My mom, the lovely and generous host, and I.
 Two out of the three aunts


 Some of the guests



As I said, it was amazing! We were overwhelmed by all the love, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment