Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Basket

As a little token of my love and way to celebrate Easter, I made a little Easter Box for Scott this year. 

I started by getting one of those cute little dollar bin boxes from Target in a bright blue. Then, I spent about a week gathering different encouraging bible verses I thought would be fitting for Scott. I wrote them up on some colored paper cards. 

Final step was to put his favorite kinds of candy inside!

It was a little gesture that combined typical Easter loot (candy) with the real meaning for the season (scripture cards). Instead of saving it for Sunday, though, I gave Scott his box on Good Friday night. He loved the box, and is inspired to even make me some scripture cards! 


Candy Included: Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Peach Rings, Snickers Peanut Butter Squares, and Peanut Butter M&Ms :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment