Thursday, January 17, 2013

Twenty-Three

Wahoo! One more week until V-day (viability-day!)

I had to use my photobooth to take these photos since Scott started his new job. He leaves when it's dark and comes home when it's dark =/ He is really liking it, though!






Baby Size: Large Mango! (one of Scott's favorite fruits!)

Symptoms: I have finally started getting Braxton Hicks contractions! I first noticed them the day before my birthday, and they were most uncomfortable in my back. They are very uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say they are 'painful.' I'm also getting much bigger, so my shirts are starting to get too short to wear! Scott and I will be hitting up Target for some longer basic shirts this weekend.

Movement: C moves all the time! I feel him after meals, in the morning, and at night the most. Today while I was eating lunch he was kicking really hard, so I looked down at my belly. Sure enough, I saw a little "jump" where he was kicking! It was so amazing. I wish I had been filming it on my phone so Scotty could see, but I'm sure this will become more frequent.

As I said before, I'm really enjoying more energy and trying to take advantage of it! I've been doing a lot of projects around the house, cooking more, and cleaning! It's been awesome! I definitely feel more like the 'old' me.

No comments:

Post a Comment