Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Love Affair

Maybe anyone reading is rolling their eyes thinking I'm going to talk about the Fifty Shades series for the millionth time again, but I wanted to share a true love affair I have with gold.

Gold. The color. It becomes me. When I tan, I don't brown, I become golden. The slick gleam of gold looks natural and classic against my skin. Oh? Then why do I have silver wedding rings? You know, those gorgeously pesky rings that I will wear for the rest of my life? Yes, it saddens me slightly. My husband would DESPISE wearing yellow gold. For some odd reason, despite the banished ritual of having to wear matching bands, I felt it would be odd having two completely different rings/colors. For my very un-complicated, patient, and pleasing husband, I decided to let him have his silver.

Thankfully, I fully intend to continue to mix-match my metals!
All of that considered, here's what I'm pining for:








PS. Wish I could fall for something other than rings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment