In the end, Scott and I are going to have to really sit and pray over it. We will have to make a pro-con list, and establish a set of perimeters that would make this move acceptable.
So much to think about!!
I don't want to explain the full situation yet because of others involved, and because we need to flesh out the option way more, but here are some positives to us moving:
-more outdoor space.
-closer to my job.
Here are positives to us staying where we are:
-don't have to paint it all back to white
-won't give up the killer deal we have here (for the future)
-we are in a full routine/fully set up here
It's so hard to even simplify into a list!
Well, we will be praying and discussing, and I will be sure to update you all on our final decision very soon, probably! Wish us luck =]
ps, if you are stressed like I am, you can relax a bit by listening to this oh so beautiful song, Marielle, by Market East!