Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Why Did I Do This?!

So amidst all the craziness in my life/family right now, I decided that instead of sleeping last night I would just read all of Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes, despite NEVER pulling an all-nighter in college or high-school for papers or tests (I always had at least 2 hours of sleep!!), I guess I thought now was the time to do it. All night. Read the whole book. And at 6am when I was finished I had the option of either going to bed or reading the next book, guess which one I chose? Yeah, read the second book. I am halfway through the second book (I don't want it to end!!!) and only have um 2 hours before I have to leave for work. Then entertain people at my house for my BEST FRIEND DANA'S BIRTHDAY dinner tonight. This girl is definitely going to need some extra strong tea to wake up!

Ps. Laters, Baby.
I am seriously considering stopping the "babe" between Scotty and me to a more formal "baby"....HAHA

PPS.
The only man I can picture as amazing as Christian Grey:


(Matt Bomer. Plays Neal Caffery on the show "White Collar". So enigmatic and smoldering.)

No comments:

Post a Comment