Monday, June 4, 2012

Cha Cha Cha Changes

Some major Changes.
1. I chopped off my hair. I'm not happy about it. But in a week or so I'm sure it will look normal again.
This is my new hair:


As you can see, it's pretty choppy and short, but I really do have faith that it will be good in a week!

On top of my hair changes, my skin has been FREAKING out. I've dealt with skin issues before-I never have fully clear skin. The thing is, I've never really had such an outbreak of painful, cyst pimples. They seriously are harshing my mellow and making me feel like an ugly 15-year old again. I just have to try and put my best foot forward, not let it bring me down, and know that I'm still beautiful.

Even though my hair/skin issues were really bothering me today, I really didn't let it bother me too much this past weekend. I would be damned if I let a couple little blemishes get in the way of my wonderful, relaxing, and beautiful weekend at the beach. More on that later!

Anyway, I'm sure you all have your 'fat' or 'ugly' or low self-esteem days, too. Let's all try to not let them get us down too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment