Friday, February 15, 2013

27 Weeks

I'm 27 weeks, now! I don't know if I'm in the third trimester or if that's next week, but either way I'm psyched. It feels so weird to think that in just 10 weeks I'm considered full term and could have this babe!


(The way my sweater drapes makes me look a little bit bigger than I actually am, but the belly is full-on now!)
Baby's Size: About 2 pounds-woah
Weight Gain: We will find out at my appointment next week...I'm hoping I haven't gained more than 3 more pounds, but I don't think that's a reasonable expectation.
Cravings: Grapes and Cake. We had plenty of both in the house this past week-eek! I just can't seem to cool it on the sweets! I'm really trying to dial it back.
Symptoms: I now have constant back pain in one specific spot. Also, starting a couple days ago I now have that acid-burp esophagus feeling (aka reflux). Oh the joys of 3rd tri?
Best Moment This Week: I finally finished all my "big projects" in the house! I still have lots to occupy myself with (crafts, some organizing, and cleaning), but all the big stuff that takes up the entire day are finished!!!

Next week is my Glucose Tolerance Test, and I'm pretty nervous! I don't know what I'll eat if I can't have carbs. That's basically all I eat (starch, fruits, some dairy and sweets).

1 comment:

  1. I've heard many different things about that test, O.o tell the truth I never had to have it done. That's mainly because I had a midwife, and by the way my health was going everything seem ok, so she didn't do it but did warn that if something raised a flag she would.

    ReplyDelete