Wednesday, August 8, 2012

E

Yesterday would be "E," which was for early mornings. I woke up at 5:30 to the sound of my baby coughing! Banana's asthma was definitely getting me worried, so I stayed up listening to her, checking to make sure she was breathing, not panting.

First thing, I called the vet and got her an appointment for the early afternoon.

Now, she's on some daily medication to keep her airways open/inflammation down. We also have a "fail-safe" pill to give her if she gets a bad attack and needs immediate relief.

It was pretty frightening going to the vet without Scotty, but she was so relaxed, and the vet was SO KIND. I really felt like they did what was best for Banana without being pushy, expensive, or condescending.

Here she is, feeling at home at the vet's office:


Oh, and here's a Cocoa pic for good measure:

They are still exploring and getting used to the house (and the other animals). We are all adjusting, slowly but surely!

PS I promise my blog will not become completely over-run by my cats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment