Saturday, January 28, 2012

top of my wishlist

 Lately, I have been drooling over a whole new type of item. Usually I lust for dresses, shoes, or swimwear, but my newest obsession is the Canon EOS Rebel T3 (see below for the list of things I'm obsessed with). I'm ridiculously pining for this DSLR, and I should be able to indulge by the summer (hopefully).

I really want to leave the world of iffy point and shoot photography. My current camera is awesome with video, but its photography is kind of a hit-or miss when it comes to being in focus or not. I hate having to take a picture multiple times to avoid the blurry-picture conundrum. Even my dad, who is a photographer, has difficulty with my blurry-photo camera.

What about you guys? Do you have an item on your wishlist that is absolutely eclipsing everything else? Or are any of you photography lovers who have any preference of cameras?

ps, tomorrow I'll be posting about my weekend with my amazing cousin, Emily, and how I'm starting to LOVE cooking for me and the hubby.

Stay tuned,
Mrs. E =]

No comments:

Post a Comment