Saturday, November 24, 2012

#babycrazy: Black Friday

I did not do any black Friday shopping. I have zero energy to go out and be around crazy shoppers. When my energy is up I like to clean and do some of the million house projects that need to happen (some before decorating for Christmas and some just before baby gets here).

Today, though, I went online and saw that almost all the deals in-store were also online! I tried to be a good girl and not unnecessarily spend, but I couldn't resist Carter's/Osh Kosh B'Gosh! Everything is 50% for "black Friday" for the weekend.

I know I don't officially know if I'm having a girl or boy, but I really feel like I'm carrying a boy! Gender neutral clothes are kind of ehh in my book, so I decided to buy little boy clothes :) If I am wrong (I will seriously be thrilled to have a little girl, too), I can return the clothes for either cash or store credit.

Here are my awesome finds (Disclaimer: all of these images are from Carter's and OshKosh. None of these images are mine)




1 2 3 4

This baby will be the best dressed little tyke around. Only about 4 more weeks until I can find out for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment