Thursday, March 28, 2013

Double 3

33 Weeks!


Baby's Size: About 4 pounds- a pineapple ;)

Weight Gain: Holy Moly...22lbs total! At this point, what it will be will be (que sera sera).

Symptoms: Did I mention that my belly button has popped? It's not cute. Also, my first stretch mark has appeared. At first I was upset, but then I realized, woah, this is so tiny...and on my boob. No one's going to be seeing it other than Scott, and he couldn't notice it! The only other new issue I have is the shooting pain in my very low belly/pubic area. Every now and then when Caffrey's super active he'll kick super low and cause me to double over. I'm still trying to just ignore the bad and enjoy these last couple of weeks, though.

Cravings: Wendy's fries, Butterfingers, and cereal

Best Moment This Week: The nursery is continuing to come together, and my to-do list is seriously small now! Woohoo

Worst Moment This Week: Having plumbing issues at the house--yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment