Wednesday, February 22, 2012

sad and happy day

Hi guys.
So I know I'm behind on that dress-to-skirt post. I was going to do it today, but unfortunately I couldn't due to some bad news. Scotty's Papa (grandpa) is back in the hospital. He is looking better, but it's still rattling us. We went to see him today, and it was quite the roller coaster. We got there and he seemed asleep so we just left a card. Scotty's family is probably 50 people on that side, so it's not like it's appropriate to wake him up everytime a family member visits. He needs his rest, so we left. Ten minutes later, the nurse called us and said he was asking for us. We turned around and got to sit with him for about 15 minutes. It was tough seeing him so weak. I'm glad we got to see him, though (even though hospitals skeez me out to the extreme).

Anyway, my normal post is delayed. Prayers and thoughts are appreciated.

The happy part of my day was just getting to be with my hubby, seeing an old friend, the beautiful weather, and just knowing all the blessings the Lord has given me and my family.

Have a blessed day!
Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment